About a month ago we reported that MindManager 14.1 for Windows has missed the “Export as PDF”-function and what you could do instead.
Now we are happy to announce our free MindManager-Addin Export2PDF. With this Add-in you can export your MindManager map to a PDF-file directly out from MindManager again. It is a very simple function and is not a replacement for the old Export as PDF function.
It has some limitations:
- You cannot search inside the file
- You cannot split the map over many pages
- You cannot protect the PDF-file with a password
- The links are not clickable
On the other hand
- It’s free
- It never overwrites an existing PDF-file, but will add an increasing number to the filename
- It saves the PDF-file in the same file folder with the same name like the MindManager map file.
- It uses the map-properties for the PDF metadata (author, title, etc.)
- It’s available in German and English.
If you want a Pro edition with more options you are welcome to contact me. If there are enough interested we will develop a Pro-version that can almost replace the old version.